Things that Entertain or Enlighten Me - Travel In the USA, Dining, Recipes, Good Reading

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Good Folks and Good Reading

Dear Friend,

There is a new story about a soldier on Michael Yon's website called "A Piece of Cake." (Link to the story at the bottom of the page.) I am just delighted that I've found that website because the people that Mr. Yon chooses to focus on are the kind of people that I enjoy knowing. I believe that the people around us "rub off" on us. Who I spend my time with does make a difference in the choices I make, the way I think and in the way I feel. The young man in the story is hard working, successful in business and in life and interesting. If you have 3 or 4 minutes and want to feel good, then click on the link.

I'll be back soon and hope you will too.

Take care,

Maggiegladyoucame



http://www.michaelyon-online.com/wp/a-piece-of-cake.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home