Things that Entertain or Enlighten Me - Travel In the USA, Dining, Recipes, Good Reading

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Black Bean soup - Brazilian Feijoada

Dear Friend,
Just time for a short note - want to tell you that we tried another recipe from our new magazine Cusine At Home. It was just delightful or as my husband would say "This is a company dish." By the way I don't know who publishes that magazine nor do I get any kind of payment from them, or from anyone for that matter, to talk about it in my letter to you. I just like to write about the things that I enjoy - that entertain and enlighten me. This soup is a one dish meal with rice, tomatoes, sausage, bacon, and of all things collard greens. No I don't like greens, but a little in this soup blends with the chili seasoning, sausage flavor and well, is just wonderful. I do love to eat. More later.
I am grateful for good food, the ability to enjoy it, and for good friends. I remember making homemade ice cream at least once a summer for many, many years. Cinnamon, vanilla, peach and strawberry ice creams. What a great memory.

Don't rush off.

Take care,

Maggiegladyoucame

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home