Things that Entertain or Enlighten Me - Travel In the USA, Dining, Recipes, Good Reading

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Excellent Travel Journal - JohnnyJet

Dear Friends,
I have found a site that is not only informative but is just plain good reading. John DiScala writing as JohnnyJet (
http://www.johnnyjet.com) is not only an articulate traveler, but the tender eulogies for his mother that he and his family wrote for her make me wish I'd known her. He's got her Mississippi Mud Pie recipe on the site too which sounds like a real treat. But don't lose sight of the fact that it's really a travel journal. Oh, and this is the travel site that Joe Sharkey, columnist for the New York Times, says "brims with the sheer joy of travel."

I am grateful for this new website and for the person who created it. I remember a trip my parents and I took when I was a child that took us to Knottsberry Farm in California, as well as a visit with family. It is a good memory.

Take care of yourself,

MaggieGladYouCame

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home