Things that Entertain or Enlighten Me - Travel In the USA, Dining, Recipes, Good Reading

Thursday, April 06, 2006

New Features for this blog - recipe links

Hello,
I'm working on a series of letters with recipes and will start posting tomorrow or Saturday. But in the meantime, I have created a place on the sidebar of this blog where I can put links just to the recipes I've written about. So when you want to find a recipe you can, without wading through all the travel information. Look for the list of recipe links below the archieves section to your right.

I've also added a link to my favorite travel magazine - Conde-Nast Traveller. Their website is really very helpful when making plans, whether you are choosing a spa in the United States or planning a trip to England.

Thank you for pausing in your day to read this short letter. You know how each day I like to reflect on something that I am grateful for. Well, yesterday my son sent us a copy of a DVD of his wedding. We loved watching it and while we won't watch it every Wednesday, I think we'll probably watch it near their anniversary most years. Such a strange thing to feel so grateful for, but I am grateful for video equipment today. Of course I am grateful for the lovely young woman he married also. That wedding was so much fun!

Take care and come back soon,

Maggiegladyoucame

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home