Things that Entertain or Enlighten Me - Travel In the USA, Dining, Recipes, Good Reading

Monday, February 27, 2006

Don Knotts and other funny stuff

Dear Friends,
Glad you have a minute to read. I just have about a minutes worth of thoughts in this post.
Don Knotts was a funny, funny man. I must find a Don Knotts video to watch to say goodbye to him. Love to laugh. I have all twelve of the “Fawlty Towers” series with John Cleese videos to watch when I feel like laughing and occasionally I listen to an old Bob Newhart standup routine - I have “Something like this . . . the Bob Newhart Anthology” CD and need to find more of the comedians from an earlier time. Yes, today I often enjoy Robin Williams, Jerry Seinfeld and other more current comedians but some of the older stuff is also worth a repeat visit for me . I must check on Lili Tomlin and see if I can find a CD or video of hers. Netflix is the site recommended by a friend to get Don Knotts videos but I don’t belong. Perhaps I should look into that.

Hope you have an interesting day with some smiles in it. I am grateful for my son and his wife today. Come to think of it, my son is who gave me the John Cleese videos.

Take care,
Maggiegladyoucame

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home