Things that Entertain or Enlighten Me - Travel In the USA, Dining, Recipes, Good Reading

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Travel with spring training and golf as a theme

Dear Friend,
Brand new site - ESPN sports travel site. This is really going to be fun. This site doesn't have just sports information - it's got articles on creating sports themed travel, like going to watch the Yankees spring training and rating the golf courses close to where you're going to be watching baseball. There's an article on the ESPN travel site that I enjoyed about Babe Ruth and how he always went to spring training "with a bat in one hand and a golf club in the other." My son and his wife are huge baseball fans - especially the Houston Astros. I think this might be a site they would like and I like it too. I've put it in my favorites. Give it a look. This computer is a great tool isn't it.

I remember going to baseball games with my Dad in Houston when I was growing up. Does anyone remember what their team was called in the 1950's??

Here's the link to the ESPN Site http://sports.espn.go.com/travel/


Take care,

Maggiegladyoucame

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home